Issue №2 2020:
DMITRIY V. VARNAKOV,
Advanced Doctor in Engineering Sciences, Associate Professor
VALERY V. VARNAKOV, Advanced Doctor in Engineering Sciences, Professor
DMITRIY O. BUROV, Postgraduate
Ulyanovsk State University, Russian Federation, Ulyanovsk
IMPROVING THE TECHNICAL READINESS OF THE PARK OF MACHINES BY MAINTENANCE OF INPUT QUALITY CONTROL OF SPARE PARTS
Abstract. The article discusses the modern management concept in the field of improving the quality of technical maintenance and repair of machines. A concept is proposed for assessing the reliability of complex technical systems for which the presence of stages and stages of the life cycle is characteristic. Moreover, the overall reliability level of the entire system depends on the reliability level of each stage of the cycle, the longest and most important of which is the operation stage. In order to ensure reliability during operation, it is necessary to take into account the shortcomings of the previous stages, and level their effect by developing compensating measures. The proposed concept allows to reduce losses and achieve the required high reliability for the entire system. Existing customer requirements for operating equipment defines quality management throughout the product life cycle as a priority. The latest concept of quality management, as criteria for its effectiveness, determines not only the ability to produce products with a given level of quality, but the ability to quickly respond to consumer requests during operation. One of the important tasks of the quality management concept is to reduce costs by managing the technical service of the equipment during its operation. One of the solutions to this problem is to conduct a comprehensive assessment of the quality of supply of spare parts during the organization of technical service, as one of the main elements in the system for improving the reliability of equipment at the operational stage, based on the proposed methodology for calculating private estimates and the characteristics of the supplier's prospects.
Keywords: technical service, quality management, organization and execution of supplies, evaluating the prospects of the supplier.
1. Varnakov V. V.
Organizaciya tekhnicheskogo servisa s primeneniem sovremennyh informacionnyh i innovacionnyh tekhnologij [Organization of technical service with the use of modern information and innovative technologies]. Ul'yanovsk : UlGU, 2006. 84 p.
2. Varnakov V. V., Dezhatkin M. E., Turajkin P. A. Teoreticheskie osnovy optimizacii upravleniya postavok zapasnyh chastej pri tekhnicheskom servise [Theoretical bases of optimization of spare parts supply management at technical service] // Sbornik trudov mezhdunarodnoj nauchno-tekhnicheskoj konferencii "Avtomatizaciya: problemy i resheniya". TGU. 2008. pp. 119-121.
3. Varnakov V. V., Dezhatkin M. E., Zav'yalov M. V. Sovershenstvovanie vhodnogo kontrolya kachestva zapasnyh chastej pri provedenii tekhnicheskogo servisa mashin i oborudovaniya [Perfection of input quality control of spare parts during technical service of machines and equipment] // Sbornik materialov mezhdunarodnoj konferencii "Innovatika-2009", GOU VPO UlGU, 2009. pp. 115-118.
4. Dezhatkin M. E., Varnakov V. V, Varnakov D. V. Kompleksnaya ocenka kachestva postavok zapasnyh chastej pri organizacii tekhnicheskogo servisa [Comprehensive assessment of the quality of spare parts deliveries in the organization of technical service] // Vestnik Ul'yanovskoj gosudarstvennoj sel'skohozyajstvennoj akademii. 2013. № 1 (21). pp. 132-139.
5. Dezhatkin M. E. Osobennosti organizacii kontrolya kachestva zapasnyh chastej pri tekhnicheskom servise sel'skohozyajstvennoj tekhniki [Features of the organization of quality control of spare parts in the technical service of agricultural machinery] // Nauchnyj vestnik Tekhnologicheskogo instituta - filiala FGBOU VPO "Ul'yanovskaya GSKHA im. P. A. Stolypina". 2013. № 11. pp. 29-32.
6. Dorohov A. S. Kachestvo mashinostroitel'noj produkcii: real'nost' i perspektivy [Quality of machine-building products: reality and prospects] // Remont, vosstanovlenie, modernizaciya. 2005. № 8. pp. 2-4.
7. Semejkin V. A. Teoreticheskie predposylki organizacii processa vhodnogo kontrolya kachestva mashinostroitel'noj produkcii [Theoretical prerequisites for organizing the process of input quality control of engineering products] // Vestnik FGOU VPO MGAU. 2007. № 2 (22). pp. 92-94.
8. Ocenka effektivnosti upravleniya processami tekhnicheskogo obsluzhivaniya i remonta mashin [Evaluation of the effectiveness of management processes technical about the service and repair of machines] / Varnakov D. V., Afonin M. A., Dezhatkin M. E., Kuraeva E. V., Varnakov V. V., Kuznecova M. S. / Svidetel'stvo o registracii programmy dlya EVM RU 2018614322 ot 04.04.2018.
9. Obosnovanie vybora kriteriev ocenki effektivnosti upravleniya processami tekhnicheskogo obsluzhivaniya i remonta agregatov samohodnoj tekhniki [Justification of the choice of performance criteria process control, maintenance and repair units of self-propelled machinery] / Varnakov D. V., Afonin M. A., Dezhatkin M. E., Varnakova E. A., Varnakov V. V., Busygin I. A. // Svidetel'stvo o registracii programmy dlya EVM RU 2018618897, 23.07.2018.
ANTON S. FIRSOV,
Ph. D. of Engineering Sciences, Associate Professor
ELENA S. BELYAKOVA, Postgraduate
MARIA S. SUDAKOVA, Student
Tver State Agricultural Academy, Russian Federation, Tver
RESULTS OF THE LABORATORY EXPERIMENT OF THE RECEIVING WORKING BODY
Abstract. In recent years, the flax industry in the Russian Federation has been in a difficult situation. Along with the developed measures to improve the efficiency of agricultural producers, a huge role is played by the issue of highquality implementation of the technological process of sowing small-seeded crops and applying mineral fertilizers. In these conditions, the development of separate working bodies of complex seeding machines is an urgent issue. The results of the laboratory experiment of the rolling working body of the combined Coulter for sowing small-seeded crops are presented. The experiment is based on the analysis of patent and license literature and research by Russian and foreign scientists on the creation of new working bodies for sowing machines. Experimental studies were conducted on the basis of existing methods using a mathematical method using MathCAD and Excel application programs. Laboratory studies of the rolling working body of a combined Coulter for sowing small-seeded crops with simultaneous application of mineral fertilizers with various geometric forms and analysis of the results of the experiment were presented. The established rational values of the parameters of the working body allow to ensure the rolling of furrows with seed material and mineral fertilizers, as well as the formation of a dense field bed in accordance with agrotechnical requirements.
Keywords: laboratory experiment, working body, rolling, combined Coulter, regression equation, factor analysis.
Vedomstvennyj proekt "Cifrovoe sel'skoe hozyajstvo" [Departmental project "Digital agriculture"]: oficial'noe izdanie. M. : FGBNU "Rosinformagrotekh", 2019. 48 p.
2. Golubev V. V., Kudryavcev A. V., Firsov A. S., Gorbachev I. V. Kombinirovannyj soshnik dlya melkosemennyh kul'tur [Combined Coulter for smallseed crops] // Sel'skij mekhanizator. 2017. № 9. pp. 8-9.
3. Belyakova E. S., Androshchuk V. S, Firsov A. S. Klassifikaciya kombinirovannyh soshnikov dlya poseva melkosemennyh kul'tur [Classification of combined coulters for sowing small-seeded crops] // Sb. : Aktual'nye voprosy primeneniya inzhenernoj nauki: Materialy Mezhdunarodnoj nauchno-prakticheskoj konferencii. Ryazan', 2019. pp. 15-18.
4. Pat. RU 195476 U1 Rossijskaya Federaciya MPK A 01 C 7/20. Kombinirovannyj soshnik dlya melkosemennyh kul'tur [Combined Coulter for smallseed crops] / Golubev Vyacheslav Viktorovich, Firsov Anton Sergeevich, Belyakova Elena Sergeevna Sudakova, Mariya Sergeevna. № 2019139280 ; zayavl. 02.12.2019 ; opubl. 29.01.2020.
5. Sudakova M. S., Firsov A. S. Metodika provedeniya laboratornogo eksperimenta kombinirovannogo soshnika dlya melkosemennyh kul'tur [Methods of laboratory experiment of combined Coulter for small-seeded crops] // Nauchnoinformacionnoe obespechenie innovacionnogo razvitiya APK: Materialy XI Mezhdunarodnoj nauchno-prakticheskoj internet konferencii. 2019. pp. 450-452.
6. Ovchinnikov V. A. Sel'skohozyajstvennye mashiny. Laboratornyj praktikum po raschetnomu kursu [Agricultural machines. Laboratory workshop on the settlement rate] / V. A. Ovchinnikov, M. N. Chatkin, A. N. Sedashkin, S. B. Dranyaev, N. S. Kolesnikov, E. A. Sedashkina / FGBOU VPO "Mordovskij gosudarstvennyj universitet imeni N. P. Ogareva". Saransk, 2012. 60 p.
7. Hajlis G. A., Kovalev M. M. Issledovaniya sel'skohozyajstvennoj tekhniki i obrabotka opytnyh dannyh [Research of agricultural machinery and processing of experimental data]. M. : Kolos, 1994. 169 p.
8. Dospekhov B. A. Metodika polevogo opyta [Methodology of field experience]. M. : Agropromizdat, 1985. 352 p.
OLEG A. DURNICYN,
ALEXANDR V. MANYASHIN, Ph. D. of Engineering Sciences, Associate Professor
Industrial University of Tyumen, Russian Federation, Tumen
AN APPROACH TO PASSENGER TRAFFIC FORECASTING BASED ON PUBLIC TRANSPORT DATA INCLUDING COMFORT ASPECTS
Abstract. The most important aspects on which passengers base their choice to travel by public transport are perceived travel time, costs, reliability and comfort. Despite its importance, comfort is often not directly taken into account when predicting demand for public transport. In this article, we include the comfort level in the modeling framework by including capacity in the purpose of public transport. This modeling structure is used in the model of public transport, the operator of Tyumen city public transport. Current transportation demand is directly dependent on Smart card data, and future demand is evaluated using a flexibility-based approach. The results of the case study show that the lack of consideration of the impact of capacity and comfort can lead to a significant underestimation of the effect of some measures aimed at improving public transport (up to 30%). We also show that this extended modeling structure can be applied in practice: it has a short calculation time and allows you to better predict the demand for public transport.
Keywords: comfort, crowding, demand forecasting, public transport modeling, Smart card data.
1. Manyashin A. V.
Prognozirovanie i planirovanie resursov na avtomobil'nom transporte s ispol'zovaniem informacionnyh tekhnologij [Forecasting and resource planning in automobile transport using information technologies]. Tyumen' : TyumGNGU, 2015. 146 p.
2. Manyashin S. A. Metodika issledovaniya rezhimov dvizheniya avtomobilej v gorodskih usloviyah [Method of research of modes of movement of cars in urban conditions] // Problemy ekspluatacii i obsluzhivaniya transportnotekhnologicheskih mashin: Sbornik materialov mezhdunarodnoj nauchnotekhnicheskoj konferencii. Tyumen' : TyumGNGU, 2008. pp. 126-128.
3. Manyashin S. A., Manyashin A. V. Avtomatizaciya issledovanij rezhimov dvizheniya avtomobilej v gorode [Automation of research of modes of movement of cars in the city] // Problemy ekspluatacii sistem transporta: sbornik materialov vserossijskoj nauchno-prakticheskoj konferencii, posvyashchennoj 45-letiyu so dnya osnovaniya Tyumenskogo industrial'nogo instituta imeni Leninskogo komsomola / Otvetstvennyj redaktor V. I. Bauer, 2008. pp. 197-198.
MARINA N. KUSHNARYOVA,
Ph. D. of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor
ALEKSEY A. KASYMOV, Master’s Degree
Russian Timiryazev State Agrarian University, Russian Federation, Moscow
ON THE ISSUE OF SOFTWARE MODULE DEVELOPMENT CREATING A SINGLE 3D MODEL OF AN OBJECT CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY AGRO-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX
Abstract. In the context of digital transformation, the construction industry of the agro-industrial complex (AIC) faces the task of creating an information model of the construction object. The agribusiness construction industry has the goal of effectively collecting and analyzing data and then combining them into a single file of the agribusiness object information model. Data about the construction object consists of various information that should become an informational 3D model. The 3D model is necessary for the design, construction, and operation of buildings, as well as for providing the latest data about the object model. The article analyzes information modeling of construction objects in the agro-industrial complex, describes the main tools for designing information models, and reviews modern information modeling technologies that involve the creation of a single file-an Assembly of a 3D model of a building object. The article provides an effective method of auto MATIC formation of the single file build a 3D model of the object of civil and industrial buildings and structures APK for improving the uniformity of the use of agroindustrial enterprises of information technology in construction, proposes the methods of estimating of economic efficiency of introduction of information technologies in agriculture, based on the consideration not only of effects at the enterprise level, but also effects at the meso and macro levels.
Keywords: software module, construction in the agro-industrial complex, class diagram, information model, 3D model.
GOST R 57563-2017/ISO/TS 12911:2012. Modelirovanie informacionnoe v stroitel'stve. Osnovnye polozheniya po razrabotke standartov informacionnogo modelirovaniya zdanij i sooruzhenij (s Popravkoj). Vved. 2017-10-01. M.: Federal'noe agentstvo po tekhnicheskomu regulirovaniyu i metrologii, 2017. 33 p.
2. SP 333.1325800.2017. Informacionnoe modelirovanie v stroitel'stve. Pravila formirovaniya informacionnoj modeli ob"ektov na razlichnyh stadiyah zhiznennogo cikla. Vved. 2017-09-18. M. : Ministerstvo stroitel'stva i zhilishchno-kommunal'nogo hozyajstva Rossii, 2017. 33 p.
3. Motorin O. A., Gorbachev M. I., Petrenko A. P., Suvorov G. A. O vnedrenii sovremennyh informacionno-tekhnologicheskih reshenij v sel'skoe hozyajstvo [On the introduction of modern information and technological solutions in agriculture] // Upravlenie riskami v APK. 2019. № 4. pp. 105-122.
4. Kushnareva M. N. Informacionnyj resurs kak osnova upravleniya effektivnost'yu deyatel'nosti predpriyatij APK [Information resource as the basis for managing the efficiency of agricultural enterprises] // Doklady TSKHA: Sbornik statej. Moskva. 2018. pp. 134-136.
5. Kushnareva M. N. Metodicheskie osobennosti opredeleniya effektivnosti vnedreniya informacionnyh tekhnologij na predpriyatii [Methodological features of determining the effectiveness of information technology implementation at the enterprise] // Obrazovanie i nauka bez granic: fundamental'nye i prikladnye issledovaniya. 2016. № 4. pp. 45-49.
6. Hudyakova E. V., Kushnareva M. N., Gorbachev M. I. Effektivnost' vnedreniya cifrovyh tekhnologij v sootvetstvii s koncepciej "Sel'skoe hozyajstvo 4.0" [Efficiency of implementation of digital technologies in accordance with the concept "Agriculture 4.0"] // Mezhdunarodnyj nauchnyj zhurnal. 2020. № 1. pp. 80-88.