Issue №1 2020:
IRINA L. PONOMARENKO,
Ph. D. of Psychological Sciences, Associate Professor
LYUDMILA B. KADYSHEVA, Ph. D. of Psychological Sciences, Associate Professor
MARIYA R. KRAPIVNIK, Student
Sevastopol State University, Russian Federation, Sevastopol
GRAPHIC METHODS FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF STUDENTS' ASSERTIVENESS
Abstract. Assertiveness is considered as the ability to mobilize self-regulation resources in order to solve communicative and professional tasks in optimal terms. The development of assertiveness consists in mastering the skills of confident behaviour in interpersonal relationships. The article presents the results of an empirical study, which is aimed at studying the leading type of thinking in self-confident and not self-confident students. Statistical analysis has shown that a specific situational mode of thinking prevails among not self-confident students. The cognitive features identified allow the selection of appropriate methods and technologies for the formation of positive self-perception and assertiveness. The corrective program is based on the principles of cognitive-behavioural approach, the rules of assertive behaviour are assimilated in visual forms which relevant to the type of thinking. The article gives general provisions and examples of individual exercises for program of psycho-correction including graphical methods: drawing comparative tables, collages, mental maps, time tapes, sketching. The developed and tested program of correction of self-doubt including methods of activation of visual thinking can be extended and applied as an element of adaptive training for students of the first courses.
Keywords: assertiveness, development of assertiveness, self-doubt, type of thinking, graphic methods, assertive behaviour.
1. Kazanskaya N. M.
Fenomenologiya i usloviya stanovleniya uverennosti - neuverennosti v sebe kak psihobiograficheskogo obrazovaniya v yunosheskom vozraste [Phenomenology and conditions for the formation of self-confidence as a psychobiographic education in youth]. M., 2012. URL:
2. Adler A. Ocherki po individual'noj psihologii [Essays on individual psychology]. M. : Kogito-Centr, 2002. 275 p.
3. Lebedeva I. V. Razvitie assertivnosti i assertivnogo povedeniya lichnosti [Development of assertiveness and assertive behavior of the individual] // Vestnik Buryatskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta. Obrazovanie. Lichnost'. Obshchestvo. 2010. № 5. pp. 127-132.
УДК 159.9 316.648.42
VLADIMIR S. SIVOLOBOV, Senior Lecturer
Sevastopol State University, Russian Federation, Sevastopol
MANIPULATIVE ATTITUDE IN THE PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITY OF A SCHOOL TEACHER
Abstract. Currently, there is a need to provide educational institutions with competent personnel. Therefore, knowledge of the characteristics of psychological and pedagogical interaction in the "teacher-student" system is necessary for future education workers. In this article, a manipulative attitude is considered as part of the manipulative paradigm of education, when a teacher or educator, pursuing professional goals for teaching and raising a child, seeks to arouse interests in him that do not coincide with his actual desires. Manipulation is assessed both from a positive point of view, when the teacher with its help forms the necessary attitude to learning, to himself, to his subject, and negative when, in pursuit of momentary benefits, the teacher destroys the student’s desire for knowledge and study. Thus, the phenomenon of manipulation in the professional activity of the teacher is closely connected with the concept of pedagogical interaction: the style of pedagogical communication, the communicative competence of the teacher, the type of pedagogical attitude towards students and professional competence. The experiment allows us to describe the structure and internal relationships of “negative” manipulation and suggest ways of professional self-improvement of the teacher. Statistical analysis showed that most of the teachers participating in the study have a manipulative attitude, which can be well understood and reflected in the process of personal development and professional development. The use of negative engrams as a means of manipulation is almost not recognized by educators. Teachers with an increase in experience tend to form an individual style of professional activity, expressed in the use of a "standard" repertoire of methods of manipulative influence. The article shows that increasing the level of psychological literacy of a teacher leads to a decrease in the frequency of using negative methods of manipulation and, as a result, to an increase in the effectiveness of the educational process.
Keywords: manipulation, manipulative attitude, negative engrams, professional development of a teacher.
1. Manojlo A. V. Gosudarstvennaya informacionnaya politika v osobyh usloviyah [State information policy in special conditions]. M. : MIFI, 2003. 388 p.
2. Docenko E. L. Mekhanizmy mezhlichnostnoj manipulyacii [Mechanisms of interpersonal manipulation] // Vestnik Moskovskogo universiteta. Ser.14. Psihologiya. 2014. № 4. pp. 46-54.
3. Gorodilova E. N. Samoaktualizaciya i ee svyaz' s integral'noj individual'nost'yu [Self-Actualization and its connection with integral individuality]: monografiya. Perm' : Permskij gosudarstvennyj universitet, 2015. 124 p.
4. Shejnov V. P. Psihologiya manipulirovaniya. Tajnoe upravlenie lyud'mi [Psychology of manipulation. Secret management of people]. 2-e izd. Minsk : Harvest, 2010. 464 p.
5. Bojko V. V. Energiya emocij v obshchenii: vzglyad na sebya i na drugih [Energy of emotions in communication: a look at yourself and others]. M. : Filin", 1996.
6. Znakov V. V. Makiavellizm: psihologicheskoe svojstvo lichnosti i metodika ego issledovaniya [Machiavellism: psychological property of personality and methods of its research] // Psihologicheskij zhurnal. 2000. Tom 21. № 5. pp. 16-22.
7. Kadysheva L. B. Vozrastnaya psihologiya [Age psychology]: uchebnoe posobie. Sevastopol' : Ribest, 2014. 224 p.
IRINA E. SAFAROVA,
ROSA A. KAMALOVA, Associate Professor
Bauman Moscow State Technical University, Russian Federation, Moscow
SCIENTIFIC AND TECHNICAL TEXT AS A LINGUODIDACTIC UNIT IN TEACHING HARD OF HEARING STUDENTS TO RUSSIAN AND ENGLISH
Abstract. The article discusses the specifics of teaching Russian and English languages to hard of hearing students in scientific and technical texts on engineering specialties. The features of students' visual perception of the material under the guidance of a teacher are noted. Methodical recommendations are given.
Keywords: hard of hearing students, scientific and technical text, linguodidactics, inclusive education, visual perception.
1. Vygotskij L. S. Osnovy defektologii [Fundamentals of defectology] // Sobranie sochinenij. M. , 1983. T. 5.
2. Lingvisticheskij enciklopedicheskij slovar' (LES) [Linguistic encyclopedia (LES)] / Pod red. V. N. Yarcevoj; In-t yazykoznaniya AN SSSR. M. : Sovetskaya enciklopediya, 1990.
3. Zhinkin N. I. Psihologicheskie osnovy razvitiya rechi [Psychological bases of speech development] / V sb. ꞌꞌV zashchitu zhivogo slovaꞌꞌ (Sost. V. Ya. Korovina). M. , 1966.
4. Surdopedagogika [Sign language Teaching] / Pod red. M. I. Nikitinoj. M. , 1989.
5. Mett A. I., Nikitina N. A. Zritel'noe vospriyatie ustnoj rechi [Visual perception of oral speech]. M. : Medgiz, 1952. 150 p.
6. Kamalova R. A., Safarova I. E. Rechemyslitel'naya deyatel'nost' studentov s narushennym sluhom na zanyatiyah po russkomu i anglijskomu yazykam v tekhnicheskom universitete [Speech-Thinking activity of students with impaired hearing in classes on Russian and English languages at the technical University] / Sb. materialov 3-j Mezhdunarodnoj nauchno-prakticheskoj konferencii ꞌꞌAktual'nye problemy lingvistiki i lingvodidaktiki v neyazykovom vuzeꞌꞌ, Moskva, 11-12 dekabrya 2018 goda.
7. Vygodskij L. S. Myshlenie i rech' [Hinking and speech]. M. : Smysl; EKSMO, 2005. 1136 p.
8. Vygodskij L. S. Defekt i sverhkompensaciya. Problemy defektologii [Defect and overcompensation. Problems of defectology]. M. : Prosveshchenie, 1995. pp. 86-97.
9. Ladyzhenskaya T. A. Sistema raboty po razvitiyu svyaznoj ustnoj rechi uchashchihsya [System of work on the development of coherent oral speech of students]. M. , 1975.
10. Osnovy teorii rechevoj deyatel'nosti [Fundamentals of speech activity theory] / Pod red. A. A. Leont'eva. M. , 1974.
11. Zhinkin N. I. Mekhanizmy rechi [Mechanisms of speech]. M. : APN RSFSR, 1958. 378 p.
12. Vajsburg M. L. Ispol'zovanie uchebno-rechevyh situacij pri obuchenii ustnoj rechi na inostrannom yazyke [ The Use of educational and speech situations in teaching oral speech in a foreign language]. Obninsk : Titul, 2001.
13. Zimnyaya I. A. Psihologicheskie aspekty obucheniya govoreniyu na inostrannom yazyke [Psychological aspects of teaching speaking in a foreign language]. M. , 1987.
14. Kobzeva T. A. Rechevaya kul'tura inzhenera [Speech culture of the engineer]. M. , 2006.
15. Kuz'micheva E. P. Razvitie rechevogo sluha u gluhih [Development of speech hearing in the deaf]. M. , 1983.
16. Osnovy teorii rechevoj deyatel'nosti [Fundamentals of the theory of speech activity] / Pod red. A. A. Leont'eva. M. , 1974.
17. Ivanchenko A. I. Prakticheskaya metodika obucheniya inostrannym yazykam [Practical methods of teaching foreign languages]. SPb. : Karo, 2016. 256 p.
NATALYA I. GABOVA,
SVETLANA H. KHVAN, Senior Lecturer
Bauman Moscow State Technical University, Russian Federation, Moscow
THE RHYTHMIC AND SYNTACTIC STRUCTURE OF ISAAK E. BABEL’S PROSE (BASED ON THE STORYBOOK “KONARMIA”)
Abstract. The article is devoted to the study of the rhythm of fiction prose. It uses the methods proposed by S. D. and V. M. Balukhaty Germanskim. determining the rhythm of prose speech by finding various grammatical-syntactic, lexical, and sound repetitions in it. In prose, where there are no primary metrical patterns that characterize poetic speech, secondary features come to the fore. The purpose of the work is to identify the rhythmic-syntactic structure of I. E. prose. Babel and determining the nature of the rhythmic-syntactic organization of various types of narration in the writer's artistic speech. There are three types of narration: subject-ment the author's objective-the author and the story. Each of the above types of narration has its own individual set of rhythmic syntactic tools. Special attention is paid to the author's subjective narrative, which is focused not so much on the subject as on the transfer of the character's point of view. It is noted that ornamentation is more inherent in the author's subjective narrative, since the writer's associative connections violate the proportions of the objective vision of the world. Two forms of subjectivization of the author's narrative are considered. The first type of subjectivization is organized by all those manifestations of the author's "I", when the author acts as a person who actively leads the thread of the story. The author, who is not a participant in the action, can still come out of anonymity and apply a personal narrative perspective. The essence of the second form of subjectivization is to bring the narrator's point of view closer to that of the character.
Keywords: speech rhythm, types of narration, rhythmic syntactic structure.
1. Ivanova-Luk'yanova G. N. Ritm prozy ot Karamzina do Chekhova [The rhythm of the prose from Karamzin to Chekhov]: monografiya / pod red. doktora filologicheskih. nauk, prof. G. N. Ivanovoj-Luk'yanovoj. M. : FGBOU VO MGLU, 2017. 336 p.
2. Bojchuk E. I. Vnutrennee stroenie ritmicheskih edinic francuzskogo prozaicheskogo teksta [Internal structure of rhythmic units of the French prose text] // Verhnevolzhskij filologicheskij vestnik. 2018 (3). pp. 155-164.
3. Baluhatyj S. D. Nekotorye ritmiko-sintaksicheskie kategorii russkoj rechi [Some rhythmic-syntactic categories of Russian speech] // Izvestiya Samarskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta. 1922. Vypusk 3. pp. 14-25.
4. Zhirmunskij V. M. O ritmicheskoj proze [About rhythmic prose] // Russkaya literature. 1966. № 4. pp. 103-114.
5. Babel' I. E. Izbrannoe [Izbrannoe]. M. , 1966.
6. Gabova N. I., Hvan S. H. Ritm i sintaksis hudozhestvennoj prozy (na materiale romana M. A. Bulgakova "Belaya gvardiya") [Rhythm and syntax of artistic prose (based on the novel by M. A. Bulgakov "White guard")] // Gumanitarnyj vestnik (MGTU im. N. E. Baumana): elektronnyj zhurnal. 2013. № 2. pp. 1-13.
7. Kozhevnikova N. A. Iz nablyudenij nad neklassicheskoj ("ornamental'noj") prozoj [From observations on non-classical ("Ornamental") prose] // Izvestiya AN SSSR. Ser. Literatura i yazyk. 1976. T. 35. № 1. pp. 55-66.
УДК 82-311.2: 372.882
MARIYA B. BRUHNOVA,
ANATOLIY V. KULAGIN, Advanced Doctor in Philological Sciences, Associate Professor
State University of Humanities and Social Studies, Russian Federation, Kolomna
METHODS OF TEACHING PHILOSOPHICAL AND PSYCHOLOGICAL THE NOVEL "HERO OF OUR TIME" IN SCHOOL STUDY
Abstract. This novel is studied in the ninth grade, when children can already think about the problems posed, reflect on ambiguous actions and talk about such a mysterious, unsuspected and interesting character as Pechorin. Of course, when studying the production of "Hero of our time", you need to touch all aspects of the life of the main character, the society that surrounds him, and all the corners of the soul of Pechorin, because that is where the key to understanding such an ordinary person and the entire novel as a whole is located. The article presents a system of tests for the work "Hero of our time" from the point of view of a more complete coverage of the topics necessary for understanding the novel. Developed methodological recommendations for the study of the novel by M. Yu. Lermontov "Hero of our time", taking into account the belonging of the work to the genre of philosopho-psychological novel.
Keywords: novel "Hero of our time", philosophical and psychological novel, methodological recommendations.
1. Programmy po literature 5-11 klassy (bazovyj uroven') [Programs for literature grades 5-11 (basic level)] / V. Ya. Korovina, V. P. ZHuravlev, V. I. Korovin, I. S. Zbarskij, V. P. Poluhina. M. : Prosveshchenie, 2014.
2. Lermontov M. Yu. Geroj nashego vremeni. Knyaginya Ligovskaya [Hero of our time. Princess Ligovskaya]. M. : Drofa, 2012. 253 p.
3. Ozhegov S. I., Shvedova N. Yu. Tolkovyj slovar' russkogo yazyka [Explanatory dictionary of the Russian language]. M. : Azbukovnik, 2001. 944 p.